Saturday, April 28, 2012

Awkward Introductions

Hi I'm Ben and I'm a Gameaholic

      The first post of a new blog is always awkward, people come to your page through various means having no clue how they even go there. You try your hardest to accommodate them with explanations and guidelines, but it never gets the point across. So lets start at the beginning because I'm sure that no one reading this blog now has any idea who I am and in case you haven't read my title, I Game Therefore I Am.

     So the main reason I have created this is a place to rant and rave and go on about my many crazy ideas and projects my wife and I are creating and to rant about the gaming oriented news. I'm a very opinionated person and I like to speak my mind about pretty much all the gaming news I read up on while sitting at my desk in the US Military! If you enjoy reading a persons thoughts on random gaming news, or just want to see what t he latest podcast or video recording my wife and I do, check here!

     Now I typically intend to go on about some new news in the gaming world. Something that has been released recently, information or the such, but right now I'm just getting this blog kicking as I'm still in Afghanistan for a few more weeks and cant do much from here.

     First up on deck about mid may we will be launching a TERA Online Oriented Podcast, there seems to be a severe lack of Podcasts oriented to the newest MMO to hit the market and we both intend to hit this game at full force. We're also going to begin to record all our co-op sessions on Xbox games and post them on a Youtube channel! Someone should get a kick out of it, or at least enjoy the guides for what we're accomplishing. Either way we intend for this to be a fun ride for everyone!

As for right now I leave you with this screen I have been seeing a lot lately as I try and grind it for Xbox Achievements. Dark Souls....


No comments:

Post a Comment