Monday, July 2, 2012

I Return! Avengers VS X-men, Eligible Monster, Dragons Dogma!

   I know oh faithful readers, I've been away a little over a week, but I've been extremely busy!
   So first off, I have completely read every issue of that series listed right there on the right, and all I can say is I'm blown away. I love it!  To see Cyclops going for his last hope, and Captian America just trying to get eveyrone to understand his point of view. Personally so far I'm loving the main series and seeing whats happening at all the schools with the students. Some of the series aren't interesting me too much, such as Secret Avengers, but I did read it to make sure I have everything. I dont want to spoil it, but if you into comic books, defiently check this series out if your not reading it already.
   As far as other series going on, I'm a little disappointed in the direction their taking the Flash. It seems like the tired old superhero troupe of I'm hurting everyone so I'll make my alter ego disappear deal. We all know how this ends, so please just move onto a interesting storyline! If your not tracking Green Lantern though, defeintly look into it as their getting all mysterious and interesting again with explaining the Indigo Lanterns!
   Now to talk about the little project my wife and I have begun, Eligible Monster! We officially launched the YouTube channel! I mean its been up for awhile, but I have officially begun to promote it every chance I get. So far the overall reaction is generally positive. Here's two of our latest videos, hope anyone who catchs this enjoys and heads over to our channel to subscribe and comment!





-InfectedCrow


No comments:

Post a Comment