Wednesday, May 23, 2012

First Episode of TERA Podcast underway!

   Alright so here we go, I've been home from Afghanistan for a little under a week and I'm itching to get started on all these hobbies and fun again. Today Nathalie/ZodicalCandy and I record our first episode of the TERA Podcast. We plan to keep it around 20 minutes with tips for noobs from noobs, the latest from the TERA website and tips for various fights within the game. The kicker is, the fights we give tips for will be shown in our uploaded TERA Tips videos on Youtube. All of this should be uploaded and viewable by this weekend. Should be a fun ride, luckily I already have a idea how to do a Podcast and what it takes to keep one going. For those of you who don't know, before I deployed I ran a Podcast for about 8 months about in general MMORPG's. It was fun, and good practice for the one we're looking at doing now. So look for our first Podcast by this weekend!
   But the fun doesn't end there. Nathalie and I are looking to begin our Youtube channel this weekend also. We're coming up with names and working with the video editing software to gain at least a beginners level of understanding on it. So far we're thinking of calling our channel Couples Therapy, since basically she just takes out her frustration on me during the games.

   So she intends to begin recording all her gaming during Battlefield 3, Minecraft, Diablo 3 and of course us playing TERA. I plan on launching a channel with some insane runs on SSX. Its going to be a lot of fun. 
   So in short, a lot of big things coming from me and Nathalie real soon. I hope everyone gets to have fun with us during those times. I'll post again once I have something completed within a few days.

-BP


No comments:

Post a Comment